Sunday, February 7, 2021

Bitcoin astrologer Maren Altman

New social media phenomenon: Bitcoin astrologer Maren Altman

Claiming that he predicts the price fluctuations in the cryptocurrency Bitcoin "according to the movements of the celestial bodies", US astrologer Maren Altman reached 1 million followers on social media.

 Maren Altman, who is referred to as "the world's most serious astrologer" on TikTok, has reached one million followers thanks to his new interest in Bitcoin predictions.

'I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUY-SELL'



"I can predict price trajectories, but I do not claim to be a financial advisor and therefore I never give buy or sell advice," said Altman, 22, who started publishing content on cryptocurrencies as prices rose in 2020.

Altman said in his latest prediction about Bitcoin that "he saw some positive indicators at the end of January and especially in February and early March":

"By mid-March, I'm seeing a big correction. I'm less optimistic in mid-April. In May, Bitcoin values are on the rise ..."

Mercury represents Bitcoin's price data, while Saturn is a 'restrictive indicator', according to Maren Altman.

No comments:

Post a Comment