Promotion

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Who won and who lost with Bitcoin?

Bitcoin, the digital currency whose value is constantly doubling against the dollar, has risen even more after Tesla's purchase of $ 1.5 billion. There is a wide range of people who say that Bitcoin, which broke a new record by seeing $ 50,000 today, is the "future of money". On the other hand, the rapid increase in energy spent in one year to generate digital money with special computers and processors is not good news for the environment. Bitcoin energy spent for a year, it exceeded 40 percent of Turkey's annual electricity consumption. Moreover, as Bitcoin has made money for many people, it has also brought huge losses to many due to the fluctuations in its value. 'I HAVE HOLIDAY IN ICELAND WITH MY BITCOIN GAIN' James Saye, Technology consultant I first invested in Bitcoin in 2017. I started with around £ 500, shying away from investing too much. At a time when he was rising, I made £ 2,500 and had a nice vacation in Iceland with it. Iceland is a beautiful but expensive country. Bitcoin earnings have helped me a lot. I bought it once again in 2018 when it was low in value and I still have it, but I also do not regret cashing my earnings on time. 'PART OF MY PENSION PLAN'
Heather Delaney, founder of Gallium Ventures PR agency I am considered a "quiet" crypto-investor. I started with 5 pounds and gradually increased my investment in a controlled manner. I saw this as a long term strategy. This is why the sudden rise and fall does not worry me much. Considering the money I invested in Bitcoin and my current earnings, I can say that my money has appreciated by 585.41 percent. I've never withdrawn this money. However, during the ups and downs of the market, I have converted to other currencies. I know other people are doing exciting things with these investments, but it's part of my retirement plan for me. 'He couldn't take back even a single penny' David Stubley, founder of 7 Elements cybersecurity firm We had a client whose Bitcoin account was taken over by scammers and all money was withdrawn. He was planning to use this money for the deposit of his house. Receiving the warning that suspicious transactions were made on his account, this person decided to check his account. He always clicked on the link posted, but this link belonged to scammers. With this application, which is an exact copy of the truth, its password was seized.

No comments:

Post a Comment